Friday, June 27, 2008

IF YOU ARE IN SAN FRANCISCO

I APOLOGIZE that I failed to post yesterday. BLAME TELEVISION.

BUT NOW I MUST TELL YOU:

IF YOU ARE IN SAN FRANCISCO and looking for Mr. Darin Strauss,

THEN HERE is where you can find him:

Friday, June 27
7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
BOOKS INC IN THE MARINA
2251 Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA 94123

ALSO KNOWN AS "EVENT ID 376522"

IF YOU GO, you will hear words read in order from Darin's amazing novel MORE THAN IT HURTS YOU...

AND PLUS you will also probably get to meet Frank Lauria, the author of psychic detective novels who first virgiled COULTON and me around SF on the BOOK 1 tour, about 1000 years ago.

TELL THEM ALL I SAY HELLO.

OR BETTER: go up to DARIN at the signing and tell him I say "CRAIG KITTLES"

For that is the password.

DARIN WILL THEN TAKE YOUR NAME DOWN AND PROVIDE IT TO ME, and I will send you:

1. A TAXONOMY OF COMPLETE WORLD KNOWLEDGE

and

2. A SURPRISING PHOTOGRAPH OF DARIN STRAUSS.

This offer is good for the first five people who give Darin the password. If those people do not also buy his book, THEN SHAME ON THEM.

That is all.

2 comments:

Thomas Burchfield said...

Much much too late, sir. Much much too late, I am sorry to say.

From Emeryville . . . .

Anonymous said...

href="http://www.websearchengineoptimizationtips.mscsector.com improve your web ranking on web seo tips