Friday, January 06, 2006

You may also subscribe to read this blog remotely

Apparently, these links help...



Colin said...

you were excellent on The Daily Show last night. are you going to become a regular correspondent or contributor?

Travis L said...

Please tell me that you will be on the Daily Show again.


hodg-man said...

Thank you for your kind words regarding television.

As a Daily Show viewer and admirer, you can imagine my flattered surprise to be on the set not once but twice.

Now that I understand that these episodes were actually aired, and not just some sort of elaborate and expensive hoax, I am doubly grateful.

I am at the service of the show, and it would be nice to return. But I have a policy of not making promises on websites.

Thank you.

That is all.

R. Lord said...

Actually, I would argue that a website is probably the best place to make promises. Either to keep them or break them, really.