Friday, December 15, 2006

1618


JoCo at Johnny D's
Originally uploaded by jcoulton.
FIRST, please do not forget about old COULTON TONIGHT at Mo Pitkin's with Paul and Storm.

SECOND, I am told that Patrick Borelli will be joining the stage as part of Catie Lazarus's FRESH MEAT next Tuesday (Dec 19). I have yet to see Catie's show, but I have been to Comix and I can tell you this: it is very new and shiny and clean. It is like seeing comedy on a HOLODECK!

TRIVIA FACT: Patrick Borelli likes tuna salad sandwiches for lunch, ESPECIALLY IF HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM.

ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED EIGHTEENTH, the PO informs me that my account for the PO BOX ADDRESS listed in my book has expired. I am going to renew it tomorrow, but I am sorry if anyone had their mail returned.

For the doubters, IT WAS ALWAYS A LEGITIMATE ADDRESS, and it will be again, unless you are sending poison.

That is all.

2 comments:

Annje said...

This shows how naive I am...Thinking your book was full of complete "made up knowledge". I thought the address was fake..GAH!! I could have totally sent you stuff. Commence mailing non-poisonous things to John Hodgman! *Hangs head in shame*

Unknown said...

The holiday card I sent last month to the p.o. came back today. Should I try to send it again? The poison is probably inert by now.