Sunday, April 15, 2007

TWO THINGS I MIGHT DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO

FIRST, this photograph from "CRYPTONAUT" of poor COULTON's vandalized, buckskin back. It dates all the way back to North Carolina. DID I BLOG IT BEFORE?

ONLY YOU PEOPLE CAN ANSWER, because I do not know how to work the archives.

SECOND, through some mysterious action unknown to me, the book I wrote is now available for sale from Amazon for close to zero dollars.

(ACTUALLY, FOUR DOLLARS AND 99 CENTS)

TO DATE, the only explanation for this is that they may have come from A DAMAGED SKID, and perhaps themselves may be slightly damaged.

SO CAVEAT EMPTOR

OTHERWISE, enjoy the bargain, should you so choose.

That is all.

7 comments:

John said...

After searching both my memory and the archives, I do not believe that you have blogged this picture before; even if you had, however, I think we can all agree that it would have been worth a second look.

Blogvine said...

I caught Grindhouse this weekend. It includes faux trailers before & between the films of the double feature release. BUT, there is a faux trailer that was included in only a few screenings of Grindhouse, and not in wide release. It was the winner of a contest, some guys from Canada won...

Check this out: "Hobo With a Shotgun"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlazPgxKrA

Aaron Priven said...

I would be willing to put a small mark on my copy and put an Amazon bargain books sticker on it if it meant I would get back $9.

Or alternatively I would accept $9 in airline fares.

Let me know if this is a possibility.

JM said...

I do not think this picture has been in your blog before now.

Gina said...

BUT does it have the "As seen on TV" sticker I stole from my local bookstore to place, lovingly and stalker-like on my signed copy?

No?

Then I see no incentive. That sticker is the definition of awesome.

C.T. Pope said...

I for one, am glad to have payed full-price for a genuine first print hardcover at my locally owned bookstore (sure to be a collectors item in years future). But then again, I didn't get the edition with the dragon cover.

Allan said...

My copy of 'Areas' is defaced in a manner much like Mr. Coulton's jacket.
Cryptic? Perhaps.