Friday, October 03, 2008

THE MYSTERY OF THE CRYSTAL HEADS

The Crystal Head Vodka website contains no ordering information.

BUT IT DOES FEATURE THE MASONIC SQUARE AND COMPASS!

Huh?

ALSO: BEVMO! has it listed, but it is mysteriously not available.

COINCIDENCE?

ALSO: I SAW GHOSTBUSTERS 1 at the same time I was first reading the novel DUNE...all during a childhood trip to YALE, where I would later go to college.

COINCIDENCE?

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that while I was at Yale, I was telepathically tutored by the crystal skull of Geronimo in the tomb of the Skull and Bones secret society!

It isn't true, of course. (I was never a Bonesman). But WHAT IF I TOLD YOU I WAS!?

That is all.

5 comments:

Chris Fredda said...

Those all sound like convincing arguments, but my understanding of Crystal Skulls, and I am a layman, is that they project alien consciousness from parallel dimensions resulting in terrible movies that rob me of sweet childhood memories. I'm not sure that ties in to vodka... or does it?

McShowoff said...

Did you just take my wallet as you distracted me with such brilliant subterfuge? And are you watching the Sox? Do you even care?

Aron said...

For a liquor to be so elusive, it must be delicious.

Lhyzz said...

Actually, change your option from "Ship" to "Pick up," and you'll see that many of the locations do list it as available. Of course, you'd have to fly to California to get it, but I'm sure you will admit that a cross-country trip is a small price to pay for SCIENCE.

James said...

Crystal wolf?

crystalwolf.org