Monday, June 18, 2007

A CORRECTION, AND A FURTHER OBSERVATION

CORRECTION: The drowning in the jury orientation film is a witch ACQUITTAL. If the person in question had indeed been a witch, she would have floated. MY APOLOGIES.

FURTHER OBSERVATION: The snowy-haired, uncle-sam-ish jury pool clerk has amazing mic skils.

BEGIN QUOTED TEXT:

"IF YOU DO NOT SIGN OUT WHEN YOU LEAVE, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED AWOL. WHEN THIS HAPPENS, YOU THE JUROR WILL BE FILLED WITH ANGER AND RESENTMENT, AND WE THE CLERKS WILL BE FILLED WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS. DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN"

That is all.

2 comments:

Annje said...

I wish I could do jury duty. I've only been asked 2 times and each time they don't call me. I long to be part of a jury especially after seeing "12 Angry Men." Sounds like you are having the time of your life. Absolutely loving the observations, please keep them coming. :)

Anonymous said...

Now that is a jury instruction! Rock on with your knowledgeable self.

PS, martial arts and martial crafts? Made me giggle uncontrollably for ages.