Tuesday, April 24, 2007

REPOST: A SMALL CORRECTION TO THE RECORD


THERE WAS SOME CONFUSION EARLIER regarding this event at the PEN World Voices festival, mainly regarding the (flattering) idea that I would be taking part in it.

AS LOVELY AND INTIMIDATING as that would be, the current PEN American Center website is correct: it is not I, but the very excellent JONATHAN AMES who will be appearing with Gaiman, Iyer, and Lalami at an event THIS THURSDAY, APRIL 26...

...which IS NOT TO BE MISSED.

AND INDEED, PLEASE PERUSE the entire festival schedule, which does include one event I am taking part in, albeit a small one.

Sorry for the confusion.

THAT IS ALL.

Except for this small post-script--

ATTENTION MAWRTERS: In linking to Neil Gaiman's journal I noted that this Tuesday, April 24 he will also be doing a reading at Bryn Mawr College in Eponymous, PA.

NOW THAT WILL BE ONE WILD SCENE, believe me.

That is really all.