Friday, August 04, 2006

GLENN IS THE WINNER

ATTENTION GLENN:

If your name is selected in our forthcoming random drawing of thousands and thousands of entrants, then it is very possible, pending a review by our prize committee, that you will receive a blog post just like this one saying...

GLENN IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To qualify, all you need to do is provide us with you very best local postal address.

Then, and only then, will we write your initials on a ping pong ball and drop it into our ENORMOUS OIL DRUM full of ping pong balls. Then, and only then, will we possible agitate the drum and retrieve a single ping pong ball. If that ball has your initials on it, and if we have no other entrants with your initials, and if we do not lose the whole drum and all the ping pong balls by accident in our gigantic warehouse full of oil drums, then it is possibly very likely that you will receive a blog posting just like this one saying


YOU HAVE WON THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe.


Please note: This competition is not regulated by any entity and it is not fair. Void in states.

18 comments:

a said...

confusing... but fun...

Days Of My Life

Annje said...

LOL!!! Way to go Glenn!!!!

Naomi said...

wuh, wot about "out of state", wud dat work? XD you are hilarious!

hodg-man said...

I think "King of the Road" is a trucker song, no?

hodg-man said...

You are obviously correct: a hobo song it is.

Mike said...

By the word "Glenn" do you possibly mean to imply "Mike"?

S. Lynch said...

Quite funny!

Greg said...

Damn that was humorous...

Although now my head feels not unlike a big bowl of silly string.

thanks..

Run Around Paris said...

I think this competition may be fixed.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
High Power Rocketry said...

: )

OhPunk! said...

Congrats to GLENN -- LOL LOL

.

Check out my AWESOME blog:
ohpunk.blogspot.com

Colin said...

coincidentally, i lost a ping-pong ball in an oil drum once. the oil drum was completely full of fake hair.

Just About Anything and Anyone said...

I'd love to have that ping pong ball...
Visit me at http://www.ormocwomen.blogspot.com

thanks.

Queenie said...

I live in a province.
Do I qualify?

Q

Pavan Tyagi (पवन त्यागी) said...

awesome..!

the mysterios writer said...

Dr.Hodgman I would very much like to participate in your contest but with the price of oil so high I cannot purchase oil drum at a reasonable price, I even consalted my tarot cards on what to do but all they told me was that "this could signifythe joining of two families in marrige" and oil barrel makning was not one of your listed areas of expertise! Explain to me what I can do

Soulfull said...

Just wanted to send you a congrats for being listed in the Bloggers' Blog Of Note!